When testing the effectiveness of a CUAS against a variety of targets, within any environment, you need accurate, defensible data. URSA TEST provides a proprietary ambient environment telemetry package that captures and records the comprehensive, secure data needed by program managers, operators, and analysts to measure and assess each facet of any CUAS systems engagement.
1) An unidentified UAV is detected by CUAS systems within close proximity of a sensitive airfield.
2) Mobile and fixed CUAS systems identify, track, and eventually attempt to neutralize the UAV.
3) The UAV flies off, wobbles, and crashes. Was the CUAS successful?
4) If so, how? Why? And how do we know?
5) If not, why not, and how do we know?
Security and safety depend on the effectiveness and accuracy of all CUAS systems involved. Until now, knowing the effectiveness of those systems was time-consuming and inexact. URSA TEST provides thorough, repeatable, and fully documented testing of counter UAS systems. Mounted on any COTS, GOTS, or proprietary UAV, URSA Test records ambient environment telemetry at the point of the intended effect – under nearly any conditions. URSA TEST combines this data with human observations and telemetry from the participating UAV and CUAS systems to produce a complete digital record of the entire test from all perspectives. URSA TEST’s proprietary UAV telemetry parser documents the status of every UAV component during all phases of flight, enabling definitive answers to “why” and “how.”